Over 90% of equipment sales take place in the public sector
Public hospitals and clinics prefer to deal with the equipment produced in Russia
By 2020, the part of medical products produced in Russia will grow up to 40%
According to public procurement rules: price of the contract could be reduced by 15% for the foreign manufacturers
The «odd man out» rule
If two or more Russian companies bid for a tender in Russia and their products have the status "Made in Russia", than it is not allowed to other foreign companies to bid such tender
The nearness to the markets reduces time of production cycle and delivery costs
Salaries of qualified specialists in Russia are more humble than in the USA/Europe/China
Medical equipment localization scheme
The foreign products analysis and localization prospects in Russia determination
Development production localization scheme for obtaining status “Made in Russia”
Medical product registration as Russian product
Obtaining the status “Made in Russia”
Contract equipment assembly
Russian components production launch
- Provides contractual localization services to medical equipment manufacturers in Russia.
- 100% subsidiary of Nanocenter “TECHNOSPARK” and located on the territory of Nanocenter “TECHNOSPARK”.
- Our production facilities meet all production requirements.
- We do not develop and manufacture our own products, we do not compete with our clients.
- The contract production costs for the clients are always lower than the cost for their own production organizing.
- Full compliance with regulatory requirements.
All about eyes in 90 seconds
МMarс Abitbol explained that Visionix Rus will support sales and brand development, the Medica LLC will assembly equipment and will provide components contract production according to the highly complex technology in Russia. Read more >>